At GraceCity, our unofficial motto is that “you are not alone.” In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, where we are in our homes and separated from friends and family, you may feel alone. However, we want you to know that we are here to love and serve you in this time.
Fill out this form You are not Alone for ways that we can serve you and equip you to help serve others.
- Follow GC social media for updates: Instagram, Facebook
- Sign up to receive our weekly Friday Quicks, Monday Happenings and Sunday info emails.
- You can find out more information on COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
What can your response look like?
- Pray. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, continue to give sacrificially to the church. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Join a small group. Small groups at GraceCity are simply the best way to make and get to know friends more deeply. Sign up to join a virtual small group.
How to worship with us on Sundays…
GraceCity Church is meeting in person and online. If you’d like to join us in person, our service is at 10:00am at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. If the weather is nice, you’ll find us outside! If it’s not, we’ll move to a large, well-ventilated space inside. Parking is free and widely available for GraceCity members during the service.