At GraceCity, our unofficial motto is that “you are not alone.” In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, where we are in our homes and separated from friends and family, you may feel alone. However, we want you to know that we are here to love and serve you in this time.
Fill out this form You are not Alone for ways that we can serve you and equip you to help serve others.
- Follow GC social media for updates: Instagram, Facebook
- Sign up to receive our weekly Friday Quicks and other important emails.
- You can find out more information on COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
What can your response look like?
- Pray. Download our 15 day prayer guide. Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, continue to give sacrificially to the church. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Join a small group. Small groups at GraceCity are simply the best way to make and get to know friends more deeply. Sign up to join a virtual small group.
Here’s What We Are Doing as a Church Staff and Elder Board
- Praying. Every day we are meeting to pray for the intervention of God on this matter. We believe that God is sovereign meaning that He is not surprised by this pandemic and has a plan in mind for recovery from it. We are praying for His wisdom, guidance, and healing.
- Staying Informed. We are staying up-to-date on how COVID-19 is affecting our city, state, country, and world. Through credible sources, like the CDC, we are able to stay informed on how best to prevent the spread of this virus and using best practices at TC.
- Providing Resources. We believe that the local church is a beacon of light in the world. It is our responsibility to get in the trenches to help in this time of trouble. We will continue to provide a weekly experience for you and your family to engage in a GraceCity Church service. We are also looking for ways to help out in our local community to help those in need. If you know of anyone in our community that needs assistance please have them contact us through our You are not Alone initiative.