Thank you for visiting GraceCity online. We look forward to being with you in person — whether it is for the very first time or the five hundredth time.
As you know (or will discover), we take great joy in learning about and supporting one another through worship, service, and fellowship. We believe the greatest, most meaningful adventure in life is to build relationships and reconcile with one another and with God.
Whether you are a first-timer to GraceCity or a long-timer, we’d love to hear from you. If you want to trade emails, great. If you want to talk (preferably over coffee), even better. However you would like to communicate, we’re ready, willing, able, and excited to get to know you better.
- Contact us at GCinfo@gracecitybaltimore.org.
- Follow GC social media for updates: Instagram, Facebook
- Sign up to receive our weekly Friday Quicks, Monday Happenings and Sunday info emails.
- You can find out more information on COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
What can your response look like?
- Pray. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, continue to give sacrificially to the church. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Join a small group. Small groups at GraceCity are simply the best way to make and get to know friends more deeply. Sign up to join a virtual small group.
How to worship with us on Sundays…
GraceCity Church is meeting in person and online. If you’d like to join us in person, our service is at 10 a.m. at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. When the weather is nice, you’ll find us outside! When it’s not, we’ll move to a large, well-ventilated space inside. Parking is free and widely available for GraceCity members during the service.