At GraceCity, our unofficial motto is that “you are not alone.” In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, where we are in our homes and separated from friends and family, you may feel alone. However, we want you to know that we are here to love and serve you in this time.
Fill out this form You are not Alone for ways that we can serve you and equip you to help serve others.
- Follow GC social media for updates: Instagram, Facebook
- Sign up to receive our weekly Friday Quicks, Monday Happenings and Sunday info emails.
- You can find out more information on COVID-19 from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
What can your response look like?
- Pray. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those in leadership making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Be generous. While our world is anxiously protecting themselves, let’s live like Jesus and be generous during this time. Buy someone else’s groceries, give a neighbor some toilet paper, continue to give sacrificially to the church. We can still be generous during this time because we know who is our provider, Our God.
- Join a small group. Small groups at GraceCity are simply the best way to make and get to know friends more deeply. Sign up to join a virtual small group.
How to worship with us on Sundays…
Over the past months, we have been diligently planning for a time that we could worship together in-person safely. Thank you for your participation in the survey this spring—your input has helped us as we looked to provide programming that serves you and your families and also how best we can provide an in-person gathering space.
Safety precautions and other important info:
- Social distancing – we ask you keep 6ft apart from people not from your household. We will have signs and spaces for you
- Masks on the entire time
- Please keep children with you
- Service time will be less than 1 hour
- Arrive by 9:45 to help us with contact tracing – we will have all people attending service check in so we can track and contact everyone who attends if we find out someone is diagnosed with COVID. To make this process go quick and smooth please sign up for a CCB account if you don’t already have one.
- Please stay home if you are sick, have a fever, and/or you or anyone in your family have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID.
- Bring your own chair
- Communion – individually wrapped and ready to pick up yourself after checking in
- No restrooms
*We will not have children’s services at this time. Our Children’s ministry director will continue to upload lessons each week and will continue to look at ways to serve our kids.
We look forward to seeing you in-person at the Baltimore Museum of Industry 1415 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230 and online on Sunday!